This course covers the end of year procedures and provides you with an opportunity to consider, prior to year end, the areas that will support the smooth closure of the accounts. It does not cover the Consistent Finance Return (CFR) procedures.
Let us help you find the right course
Benefits of attending
To achieve a smooth closure of the accounts at the end of the school year.
What you will learn
• orders and commitments
• invoices and credit notes
• reconciliation - to the local authority and the bank
• petty cash, income and journals
• fund balances and carry forward figures
• the new year Chart of Accounts
• salary commitments and year end balances.
Who is it for?
Staff responsible for financial procedures.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
Bursar and Business Manager
- Course code
- Half Day
- Products covered
- SIMS Financial Management System (FMS)
Upcoming scheduled courses
There are no classes currently scheduled for this course. Please email email@example.com for further details.