This course provides delegates with an understanding of how to maintain and manage staff personal, professional and contractual data, including the links between Personnel and FMS.
This course is not suitable for delegates from an independent school.
Let us help you find the right course
Benefits of attending
To understand how to manage staff information, including incorporating the information within FMS.
What you will learn
• the SIMS Personnel record
• adding new appointments to SIMS Personnel
• managing staff leavers dealing with promotions
• maintaining staff qualification, absence and training details
• how to access contractual information to calculate salary commitments for budget management and planning
• links between SIMS Personnel and FMS including updating information, linking commitments to appropriate cost centres, using salary calculator and monitoring salary budgets.
Who is it for?
Bursar and Business Manager with responsibility for updating and maintaining personal, professional and contractual information of staff including using and extracting personnel related finance data. There will be a focus on data collected by the School Workforce census.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
Bursar and Business Manager
- Course code
- Multiple Sessions
Upcoming scheduled courses