This four day course provides a step by step explanation of how to use Nova-T in the production of the school timetable, from populating the system with core data (rooms, staff, subjects) to submitting the completed timetable to SIMS.
Let us help you find the right course
Benefits of attending
To learn how to use Nova-T to produce the school timetable.
What you will learn
• resourcing classes
• managing multiple length sessions (doubles, triples...)
• allocating non class codes
• curriculum analysis
• manual and automatic scheduling
• optimising the timetable
• automatic and manual allocation of rooms
• printing of timetables and reports
• links between SIMS and Nova-T.
Who is it for?
Staff with responsibility for constructing and maintaining the timetable and with some prior knowledge of timetable principles.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
- Course code
- Multiple Sessions
- Products covered
- Nova T6
Upcoming scheduled courses
There are no classes currently scheduled for this course. Please email email@example.com for further details.