This course explains how Accounts Receivable can be quickly and efficiently used to record income from lettings.
Let us help you find the right course
Benefits of attending
To learn how to record income efficiently from lettings within Accounts Receivable.
What you will learn
• how to define debtors and products
• how to create invoices and credit notes
• recording receipts and process paying in slips
• how to deal with refunds and write-offs
• producing standard reports available for accounts receivable.
Who is it for?
Bursar, Business Manager and Administrative Staff who use FMS and wish to invoice for lettings. This course is suitable for schools managing their own Bank Accounts.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
Bursar and Business ManagerAdministrative StaffFinance Officer
- Course code
- Half Day
- Products covered
- SIMS Financial Management System (FMS)