This one day course covers the end of year procedures required within FMS, with reference to the CFR where appropriate.
Let us help you find the right course
Benefits of attending
To achieve a smooth closure of the accounts at the end of the school year.
What you will learn
• Review outstanding transactions
• Create the new financial year
• Update general ledger structures
• Prepare creditors and debtors
• Reconcile figures
• Perform preliminary and final closures
• Transfer/Check balances
• Produce year end reports
• Produce the CFR if appropriate.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at existing FMS users involved with the financial year end.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
Bursar and Business Manager
- Course code
- 1 Day
- Products covered
- SIMS Financial Management System (FMS)
Upcoming scheduled courses
There are no classes currently scheduled for this course. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.