The course deals with the creation of alternate activities in Nova-T, the placement of students into them in SIMS and the consequential effect on other areas within SIMS. The functionality, knowledge and skills contained in this course support school self-evaluation against Ofsted's Quality of Education judgement.
Let us help you find the right course
Benefits of attending
To learn how to use Nova-T and SIMS for the placement of students in alternative activities.
What you will learn
• how to create alternative activities in T6 to be staffed, roomed and placed on the timetable
• exporting these activities to SIMS together with the rest of the timetable structure
• placing students into alternative activities on a period by period basis in SIMS
• appreciating related attendance and assessment issues
• how to use the additional relevant SIMS reports.
Who is it for?
Timetablers and data managers with a working knowledge of the Academic Management area of SIMS and a basic knowledge of Nova-T.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Course code
- Half Day